A Phase, I Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Potential Efficacy of Allogeneic Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Infusion Versus Placebo in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy-Longeveron (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Longeveron
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2017 According to a Longeveron media release, based on the recommendation of an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) which reviewed data (n=5) from the safety run-in phase, the company will start enrolling patients in the second cohort.
- 15 Mar 2017 According to a Longeveron media release, this trial is taking place at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine.