A Phase, I Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-controlled, Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Potential Efficacy of Longeveron Allogeneic Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell (LMSCs) Infusion Versus Placebo in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy-Longeveron (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Longeveron
- 23 May 2018 This trial is also being conducted at the Miami Jewish Health Systems, according to a Longeveron media release.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2017 According to a Longeveron media release, based on the recommendation of an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) which reviewed data (n=5) from the safety run-in phase, the company will start enrolling patients in the second cohort.