A Phase 1 Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemetostat in Pediatric Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory INI1-Negative Tumors or Synovial Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications Rhabdoid tumour; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, company expects to complete enrollment in the dose-expansion portion of the study in 2018.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, data from the completed dose-escalation portion of this trial were presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, data from the study will be presented during a plenary session at the Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) Annual Meeting 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History