A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Activity of MRG-201 Following Local Intradermal Injection in Normal Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MRG 201 (Primary)
- Indications Scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors miRagen Therapeutics
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the DIA Oligonucleotide-Based Therapeutics Conference.
- 11 Aug 2017 Acccording to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, the Company plans to present final clinical trial results at a scientific conference before the end of this year (2H 2017).
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History