Evaluation of Varenicline (Champix) in Smoking Cessation for Patients Post-Acute Coronary Syndrome (EVITA) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVITA
- 26 Mar 2018 Results evaluating effect of varenicline (Champix) in smoking cessation 52 weeks after acute coronary syndrome, published in the CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal.
- 19 Apr 2016 Results published in the Annals of Internal Medicine
- 14 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.