A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Emricasan, an Oral Caspase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Decompensated Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emricasan (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCORE-LF
- Sponsors Conatus Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results expected in the second half of 2019.
- 04 May 2017 According to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results after 48 weeks of twice-daily treatment with emricasan or placebo are expected in 2019.
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release.