A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Emricasan (IDN-6556-12), an Oral Caspase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Fibrosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emricasan (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCORE-NF
- Sponsors Conatus Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results expected in the first half of 2019.
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated