Phase II Trial of Retreatment Strategies for Difficult-to-Treat Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)-Infected Individuals Who Have Failed Prior Direct Acting Antiviral (DAA)-Based Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jan 2018 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2017 Results of two trials (GS-US337-1746; n=87 and ACTG-A5348; n=7), presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections