A Phase Ib, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Atezolizumab (Anti−PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Trastuzumab Emtansine or With Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab (With and Without Docetaxel) in Patients With HER2-Positive Breast Cancer and Atezolizumab With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide in HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Pertuzumab; Trastuzumab; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 09 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 30 Mar 2019.
- 16 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 98.