A Phase 3, Global, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/GS-9857 Fixed-Dose Combination for 12 Weeks in Direct-Acting Antiviral-Experienced Subjects With Chronic HCV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLARIS-1
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 24 Oct 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 20 Oct 2017 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, data will be presented at The Liver Meeting 2017.
- 17 Aug 2017 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, based on data from the POLARIS-1 and POLARIS-4 trials, Health Canada has granted a Notice of Compliance for VOSEVI (sofosbuvir 400 mg/velpatasvir 100 mg/voxilaprevir 100 mg) tablets.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History