A Phase IIa Single-arm, Open-label, Two-stage Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of BP1001 (a Liposomal Grb2 Antisense Oligonucleotide) in Combination With Low-dose Cytarabine (LDAC) in Patients With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Who Are Ineligible for Intensive Induction Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Prexigebersen (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bio-Path Holdings
- 03 Apr 2018 According to a Bio-Path Holdings media release, the investigators of this study endorse the inclusion of a decitabine cohort based on relatively new and positive data with this compound.
- 03 Apr 2018 According to a Bio-Path Holdings media release, the company is amending a protocol to change the dosing schedule to that used in the Phase 1b study.
- 03 Apr 2018 Interim analysis results (n=17) published in a Bio-Path Holdings Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History