A Phase 2, Open-label, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ALXN1210 Administered Intravenously to Patients With PNH
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ravulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, all patients from the cohorts 1, 2, and 3 of the study have been successfully transitioned to the Phase 3 dosing regimen, after which plasma LDH levels have remained suppressed.