A Prospective, Multicenter, Post-marketing Surveillance to Assess Safety of Zytiga (Abiraterone Acetate Tablets 250 mg) in Indian Patients With Metastatic, Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer as Per Locally Approved Prescribing Information
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2018 to 29 Aug 2019.
- 24 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.