Subcutaneous Tocilizumab in Monotherapy or in Combination With csDMARD in Patients With Moderate to Severe Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and Followed by Hospital and Office Based Rheumatologists: Non Interventional Study to Describe Real-World Drug Retention Rate of the Biotherapy at 1 Year
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 410 to 291.
- 10 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 10 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.