A Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GS-5829 as a Single Agent and In Combination With Enzalutamide in Subjects With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GS 5829 (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 25 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.