Non-inferiority, Phase III Clinical Trial Comparing Dapaconazole Cream 2% (Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica Ltda.) Versus Ketoconazole Cream 2% (Nizoral Janssen-Cilag) in Patients With Tinea Pedis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapaconazole (Primary)
- Indications Tinea pedis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.