A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Elafibranor in Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESOLVE-IT
- Sponsors Genfit
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Genfit media release, the company has announced that they have reached the target recruitment for the interim cohort analysis, also recruitment has also been achieved for the exploratory arm of patients with F1 stage fibrosis.
- 28 Mar 2018 According to a Genfit media release, data from this trial will be presented at the International Liver Congress 2018.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to a Genfit media release, an update on the enrollment of the first group of approximately 1,000 patients from this trial will be presented the EASL Annual Meeting 2018.