Phase I/II Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion of Safety and Tolerability Study of Intratumoral rAd.CD40L (ISF35) in Combination of Systemic Pembrolizumab in Patients With Refractory Metastatic Melanoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CD154 gene therapy (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.