Phase I, open label, dose-escalation study followed by a safety expansion part to evaluate the safety, expansion, persistence and biological activity of a single dose of UCART19 (allogeneic engineered T-cells expressing anti-CD19 chimeric antigen receptor), administered intravenously in patients with relapsed or refractory CD19 positive B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (B-ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs UCART 19 (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms CALM
- Sponsors Servier
- 07 May 2018 According to a Servier media release, data were presented at the 44th European society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 08 Mar 2018 According to a Servier media release, data will be presented during the European society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results (n=6; Data cut off: 24 Jun 2017) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History