A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multicentre, phase II study to compare the efficacy and tolerability of fulvestrant (FaslodexTM) 500mg with placebo and fulvestrant (FaslodexTM) 500mg in combination with PD-0332991 (Palbociclib) as first line treatment for postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer, who have completed at least 5 years of adjuvant endocrine therapy and remained disease free for more than 12 months following its completion or have de novo metastatic disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLIPPER
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 24 Nov 2015 New trial record