A Phase 1 Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of AGS67E Given as Monotherapy in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 67E (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agensys; Astellas Pharma Global Development
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 11 Sep 2018.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 30 Jun 2018.