A Two-arm, Open-label, Randomized Phase III Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Monotherapy Versus Standard Chemotherapy in Platinum Pre-treated, Recurrent or Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Cancer (NPC) (Keynote-122)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Keynote-122
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 230.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Aug 2019 to 5 Mar 2020.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Jan 2019 to 5 Mar 2020.