Arimoclomol Prospective Doubleblind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled Study in Patients Diagnosed With NiemannPick Disease Type C
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Arimoclomol (Primary)
- Indications Niemann-Pick disease type C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Orphazyme
- 29 May 2018 According to an Orphazyme media release, last patient last visit has been accomplished and database lock is expected in Q3 2018.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an Orphazyme media release, results form this trial are expected in Q3 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to an Orphazyme media release, results of this trial expected in Q3 2018. This study, if positive, will form the basis for a single study filing for NiemannPick Disease Type C, as reported in an Orphazyme media release. The company expects to complete this trial by the end of 2020.