DUOdopa/Duopa in Patients With Advanced Parkinson's Disease (PD) - a GLobal Observational Study Evaluating Long-Term Effectiveness (DUOGLOBE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUOGLOBE
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 27 Apr 2018 Results (n=29) assessing long-term effectiveness of levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel (LCIG) treatment in advanced Parkinson disease (PD) patients under routine clinical care, were presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 02 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 27 Mar 2021.