A FTIH Study With GSK3008348 in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3008348 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Mar 2018 According to results published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, objectives of the study were achieved after the first two dosing periods in cohort 3; therefore, the study was terminated and the final two dosing periods in cohort 3 were not required.
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 12 Mar 2018 Results (n=29) assessing safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic (PK) profile of single doses of GSK3008348 in healthy participants, were published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.