A phase III study of IVIG-SN (human normal immunoglobulin G for intravenous administration) for the treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases (PID).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jan 2018 According to a GC Pharma media release, Green Cross Corporation rebrands itself to GC Pharma.
- 25 Jan 2016 According to a Green Cross media release, Primary endpoint (Acute serious bacterial infection per patient-year) has been met.
- 25 Jan 2016 According to a Green Cross media release, IVIG-SN demonstrated positive results in the treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases (PID) in a phase III study.