A phase I/II study for the safety and efficacy of Panitumumab in combination with TAS-102 for patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer refractory to standard chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Tipiracil/trifluridine (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLON
- Sponsors Takeda
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2017 to 31 Mar 2018.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 58 to 56.