A Phase 2, Multiple Cohort Study of Elotuzumab in Combination With Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone (EPd), and in Combination With Nivolumab (EN), in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Relapsed or Refractory to Prior Treatment With Lenalidomide.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 95.
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.