A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Vedolizumab Subcutaneous as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease Who Achieved Clinical Response Following Open-Label Vedolizumab Intravenous Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary) ; Vedolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 22 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Sep 2020 to 10 Dec 2019.
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Mar 2020 to 21 Jun 2019.