A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study, With a Vedolizumab IV Reference Arm, to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Vedolizumab Subcutaneous as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis Who Achieved Clinical Response Following Open-Label Vedolizumab Intravenous Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary) ; Vedolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 15 Mar 2018 This trial has been completed in Denmark
- 25 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 388 to 400.
- 09 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 388.