A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Open Label, Simon Two-Stage Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Fostamatinib Disodium in the Treatment of Warm Antibody Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOAR
- Sponsors Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release, Stage 2 enrollment was started in late 2017. The Company plans to meet with the FDA in the first half of 2018 to determine the regulatory development pathway of fostamatinib in antibody autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA).
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release, preliminary data from this study will be presented at the 4th Biennial Summit of the Thrombosis & Hemostasis Societies of North America 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at a future medical meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History