A study of topical CGS-125 for treatment of subjects with osteoarthritic knee pain
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Nov 2015 New trial record
- 23 Nov 2015 Results published in a CapGenesis Therapeutics media release.
- 23 Nov 2015 This study was conducted at a single site in the Dominican Republic under the supervision of an Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the National Council on Bioethics in Health (CONABIOS), which functions as a Dominican national IRB.