A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 99mTc-MIP-1404 SPECT/CT Imaging to Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer in Men With Biopsy Proven Low-Grade Prostate Cancer Who Are Candidates for Active Surveillance (proSPECT-AS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Technetium tc 99m trofolastat (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Acronyms proSPECT-AS
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Mar 2018 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, results are anticipated in the third quarter 2018.
- 03 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release.