A Pilot Study of Sequential ONCOS-102, an Engineered Oncolytic Adenovirus Expressing GMCSF, and Pembrolizumab in Patients With Advanced or Unresectable Melanoma Progressing After PD1 Blockade
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ONCOS 102 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Targovax
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Targovax media release, to date four patients have been treated with ONCOS-102, and immune activation has been assessed at week 3.
- 04 Jan 2018 Results from immune activation data (n=4) published in a Targovax media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Targovax media release, the company expects to release immune response data in a subset of patients in January 2018.