A Phase 2, Double-Blind, 12 Week, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Effectiveness of Daily Oral Administration of Dexlansoprazole Delayed-Release Capsules in Pediatric Subjects Aged 1 to 11 Years With Symptomatic Nonerosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 13 Jan 2021.
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 13 Jan 2021.
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.