A TWO YEAR, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY TO EVALUATE THE LONG TERM EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF SAFINAMIDE 100 MG, ONCE DAILY, AS ADD ON THERAPY, IN IDIOPATHIC PARKINSONS DISEASE PATIENTS WITH MOTOR FLUCTUATIONS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Safinamide (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVEREST
- Sponsors Zambon SpA
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as confirmed from the investigator.
- 12 Jan 2016 Results published in Zambon media release.
- 01 Dec 2015 New trial record