Long-Term Treatment and Follow up of Subjects Completing 24 Months of Treatment With Tesevatinib on Study KD019-101 in Subjects With Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2015 New trial record