A Phase IB Multicenter, Open-label Study To Determine The Recommended Dose And Regimen Of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) Either As Monotherapy or In Combination With Pomalidomide (POM) With Or Without Low-Dose Dexamethasone (DEX) In Subjects With Relapsed And Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jun 2018 to 4 Dec 2018.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 16 Aug 2018 to 4 Jun 2018.
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.