Comparison of Triflusal With Aspirin in the Secondary Prevention of Atherothrombotic Events
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triflusal (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTERIAS
- 13 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.