Phase 1 Study of KHK2375 in Subjects With Advanced or Recurrent Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 09 Dec 2017 Results (n=12) assessing safety of ENT monotherapy and combination therapy with exemestane (EXE) in postmenopausal women with advanced or recurrent HR+ BC, were presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 15.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History