Evaluation of the Effect of 0.4 mg Nitroglycerin Spray After Pretreatment With Multiple Once Daily Oral Doses of 2.5 mg, 5 mg and 10 mg Vericiguat (BAY 1021189) Each Given Over 14 ± 3 Days on Safety, Tolerability and Blood Pressure in a Multi-center, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Group Comparison Study in Stable Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Patients Aged 30 to 80 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vericiguat (Primary) ; Nitroglycerin
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VENICE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Nov 2017 Results assessing safety presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History