Treatment of Impulsive Aggression in Subjects With ADHD in Conjunction With Standard ADHD Treatment (CHIME 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Molindone (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIME 2
- Sponsors Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, currently enrollment is approximately 65% complete and is expected to continue through mid-2018, with data anticipated by the first quarter of 2019.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, Current enrollment is at approximately 56% and the company continue to expect enrollment through mid-2018.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, Based on the predefined criteria for dropping a dose arm, the lower dose of 18 mg will be eliminated. All patients will be randomized to either the 36 mg dose arm or placebo until the predetermined total number of patients are enrolled without changing the size of the trials. Implementation of these changes will start immediately.