A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172 and MK-3682 with Either MK-8742 or MK-8408 in Subjects with Chronic HCV GT1, GT2 and GT4 Infection.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elbasvir (Primary) ; Grazoprevir (Primary) ; Ruzasvir (Primary) ; Uprifosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2015 New trial record