A Three-Part Trial to Qualify [11C]MK-6884 Positron Emission Tomography for Use as a Biomarker for Regional M4 PAM Receptor Density Quantification in the Human Brain
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MK 6884 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Oct 2017 to 28 Dec 2017.