A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Durvalumab (Anti-PDL1 Antibody) as Monotherapy and in Combination Therapy in Subjects With Lymphoma or Chronic Lymphocitic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Ibrutinib; Lenalidomide; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUSION NHL 001
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 6 Jun 2024 to 8 Jul 2022.
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Jun 2024 to 8 Jul 2022.
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.