A Phase 1 Study of SGN-CD123A in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SGN CD123A (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 19 Sep 2016 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, first patient has been enrolled in this trial.
- 01 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.