A MULTIPLE-CENTER, INVESTIGATOR/SUBJECT MASKED, ADAPTIVE, MULTIPLE ASCENDING DOSE, RANDOMIZED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF RO5093151 FOLLOWING 7 DAYS ADMINISTRATION IN PATIENTS WITH PRIMARY OPEN ANGLE GLAUCOMA OR OCULAR HYPERTENSION
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4929 (Primary) ; Latanoprost
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.