An Open Label, Multicenter, Single Arm, Phase 1/2 Trial of Metronomic 5-fluorouracil in Combination With Nab-paclitaxel, Bevacizumab, Leucovorin, and Oxaliplatin in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FABLOx
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 84 to 11.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 31 May 2020.