A Phase III Open-label, Multicenter Trial of Maintenance Therapy With Avelumab (MSB0010718C) Versus Continuation of First-line Chemotherapy in Subjects With Unresectable, Locally Advanced or Metastatic, Adenocarcinoma of the Stomach, or of the Gastro-esophageal Junction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Gastric 100
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 20 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 666 to 466.