An Open Label Multicenter Phase Ib/II Trial to Determine the Dose of BI 836826 in Combination With Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin (GemOx) and the Efficacy of BI 836826-GemOx Versus Rituximab (R)- GemOx (R-GemOx) in Patients With Relapsed/ Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Who Are Not Eligible for, or Have Relapsed/Progressed After Autologous/Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 836826 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 08 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Nov 2019 to 7 Jun 2018.